- Multi-color ribbon of 40 wires with male-to-male connectors in 10cm length.
- Ideal for use with solderless plug-in breadboards.
- Rainbow colored ribbon cable provides the 10 standard electrical colors to color-code your connections.
- 28AWG ribbon cable can be unzipped to remove individual wires. Wires can be unzipped in groups to organize signals, or as individual wires.
- Contacts use tinned beryllium-copper in black plastic housings. PVC insulated ribbon cable.
Description:ZipWire™ provides a convenient way to connect the signals in your projects. The wires can be unzipped for individual wires as needed. The color-coding can be used to organize power, ground and other signal types to keep your circuit organized. The rainbow colored ribbon cable provides the 10 standard electrical colors. Each ZipWire ribbon provides 40 wires, four of each color.
The 10cm wires work great for signals within a solderless breadboard (such as the BB400 and BB830). When connecting to a group of signals (such as UART or SPI signals), a group of attached ZipWires can be used to keep the signals together to better manage your wiring.
Male pins can be used with solderless breadboards or 0.1” pitch sockets.