- Solderable PC breadboard with power rails.
- Snaps into 4 smaller boards for smaller projects.
- Each smaller board has the same 5-hole strip pattern with power rails.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. Plated holes.
- Top side silkscreen shows which pads are connected. Soldermask provided.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 1064 plated holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- 2.9 x 3.8in (73.7 x 96.5mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
Description:The SB5 Snappable PCB BreadBoard is great for a small project, or four tiny projects. It can be used as a single prototyping board, or it can be snapped into two or four smaller boards. It is scored in two places along the middle to make snapping into smaller pieces easy. The SB5 solderable PCB breadboard is great for soldering your breadboard projects to make rugged prototypes.
All four of the smaller boards have 5-hole strips, which are good for IC circuits.
Each of the four smaller boards has two power rails. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used (some boards leave that area empty). A top-side silkscreen helps to position components.
BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.
Note: The SB4 Snappable Breadboard is a little smaller with 4-hole strips, and two of the boards have 2-hole strips for higher density circuits (join them if needed for longer strips).