- 400 tie points total: 300 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 50 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
- ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions.
- Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface.
- Size: 3.3 x 2.1 x 0.3in (84 x 54.3 x 8.5mm).
- Multi-color ribbons of 40 wires with male-male connectors in 10cm lengths.
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboards (such as BB400 and BB830), or to connect to square post headers or 0.1” pitch sockets.
- Rainbow colored ribbon cable provides the 10 standard electrical colors to color-code your connections.
- 28AWG ribbon cable can be unzipped to remove individual wires. Wires can be unzipped in groups to organize signals, or as individual wires.
- Contacts use tinned beryllium-copper in black plastic housings. PVC insulated ribbon cable.
Description:BreadBoard-400 is a solderless (plug-in) breadboard with 400 connection tie-points (i.e. 400 wire insertion holes). It has 4 power rails. Solderless breadboards are great for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable. The BB400 has a 300 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 25 tie-point power rails. The housing is made of white ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows. The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish. A peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface. BPS BreadBoards are Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant. Finished projects can be moved to a SB400 or SB404 Solderable PC BreadBoard to make them permanent.
ZipWire™ provides a convenient way to connect the signals in your projects. The wires can be unzipped for individual wires as needed. The color-coding can be used to organize power, ground and other signal types to keep your circuit organized. The rainbow colored ribbon cable provides the 10 standard electrical colors. Each ZipWire ribbon provides 40 wires, four of each color.
The 10cm wires work great for signals within a solderless breadboard (such as the BB400 and BB830). When connecting to a group of signals (such as UART or SPI signals), a group of attached ZipWires can be used to keep the signals together to better manage your wiring.
Male pins can be used with solderless breadboards or 0.1” pitch sockets.